Symptoms of poor intake
Nearly 20% get only half of the magnesium they need daily to remain healthy
If you are age 55 or older – check our list of poor intake symptoms below:
- Do you drink carbonated beverages regularly?
- Are you physically or emotionally stressed?
- Do you eat sweet foods as pastries, cakes, desserts, candies?
- Painful muscle spasms, cramping or facial ties?
- Do you drink coffee, tea, or other caffeinated drinks daily?
- Do you drink more than seven alcoholic beverages per week?
- Are you experiencing anxiety or times of hyperactivity?
- Do you take calcium supplements without magnesium?
- Any difficulty getting to sleep and staying asleep?
You can experience some of them, same as a lot of Americans. Less than 30% of U.S. adults consume the Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of magnesium.
Natural stress relief
Magnesium supports normal healthy nervous system and muscle function. It also contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
Mag365 powder is a proprietary process that provides a source of highly absorbable, effective, fast-acting water-soluble magnesium in ionic form. It is 100% natural and helps to both restore its levels and balance your calcium intake, including dissolving any excess calcium in the body.
Our supplement can be taken during or outside meals. Recommended daily dosage can be split into 2 or 3 portions.
The result of this is natural stress relief.
2 teaspoons provide 375 mg Magnesium, 100% of EU recommended Daily Value
Magnesium Key Benefits
- 100% Natural
- Water-soluble in ionic form
- Fast, effective and easy to take
- 100% of EU recommended Daily Value
- Contains no sweeteners or artificial flavours
Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Ionic Magnesium Citrate (Proprietary blend of magnesium carbonate and citric acid, which, when combined with hot water, creates magnesium citrate.) No sweeteners or artificial flavours
Mix in a glass or mug with 20-30ml of hot water. Let it fizz, then stir until dissolved. Fill the reminder of the glass or mug with warm or cold water and enjoy.